Warbunka - BRGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on 2019-05-14, 20:53
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike

Go down

battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike Empty battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike

Post  syxx 2011-05-02, 11:15

After losing ground to the xenos in the 1st wave of the attack and losing our fleet that was in orbit to the xenos and having what was left of it crash land on the planet we have no choice but call for aid my chapter is in ruin and after the 1st wave of the ataack we have but one battle company on the planet. All others being out of range i find myself calling for the aid of other astartes i have no doubt we will have our aid from the other sons of sanguinius but i do not hold much hope for any aid from elsewhere.

message ends

mission 2

desperate assault

The xenos have but a tenuous presence upon the planets surface. More and more invaders pour into the fray, desperately attempting to establish a permanet beachhead near their drop site so they may engage the defenders en masse.

flesh tearers list

hq

1 captain 100 + pw + bike 145

lib 100 + terminator and sshield + epistolary = 195

lib = 100

troops

assault squad 10man + pw + 2x flamer =215 (no jump packs)

scouts with snipers and camo cloaks =90

razorback (hb) =25

elites

3x san priests 1x terminator 35 + 1x bike 35 = 220

assualt terminators =200

fast attack

bike squad +2 bikes + attack bike + pgun+ pf + flamer (hb attack bike)

heavy

stormraven
plus extra armour 215

devastator squad x2 missile x 2 hb =130

need tony to post his list and brenton to post hes 500 points of tau

syxx
syxx
LVL 7 Mobile Armoured Dice Factory

EXP : 7056

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:
battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike Left_bar_bleue10000/10000battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike Empty Re: battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike

Post  syxx 2011-05-02, 11:40

The tau and the tearers set up we have 2 bastion tony has one. we choose the minefield statagems and void shield we placed the shield over the skyshield landing pad to protect the storm raven. tony took dawn assault darken skies and scorched skies. he got and extra one for the last win.

we set up and tony firestorms us killing 2 marines and 4-5 kroot. tony kills our bastion with my devastators in lucky they got the thrist and are now fearless.

battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike Img_0213

tony deploys and gets most of his army on turn one.

we lose some more tau and assault marines to fire and then the big things charge in tony brings some evil pimped up genestealers out of the terrian next to brents fire warriors and charges in with them and a carnifex im hit by a trygon (im doing my best with these beasties names)

battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike Img_0214

the genestealers and carnifex had more trouble than they were hoping for with the fire warriors but the finished them off. my lib failed to hurt the trygon but the preist and pw guy put a few wounds on him, looked in combat.

the other carnifex did nasty things to our landing pad.

battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike Img_0310

battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike Img_0311

battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike Img_0312

our turn time for payback.

tau get most if not all the stuff on the board my bikers dont come on.

storm raven movies up and unloads the lib preist and termies.

the raven takes out the hive tyrant with all its fire and the terminators take down the trygon. the tau battle suits take down alot of genestealers that are coming for the assault marines (which will prove very useful later)

battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike Img_0313

the sun did not rise

turn two..... coming soon

syxx
syxx

EXP : 7056

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:
battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike Left_bar_bleue10000/10000battle 2 of the nid vs flesh tearers planet strike Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down