Warbunka - BRGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on 2019-05-14, 20:53
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hive and the Tide vs. Pointy ears in leather

Go down

Hive and the Tide vs. Pointy ears in leather Empty Hive and the Tide vs. Pointy ears in leather

Post  WarBunka-Charlie 2011-01-19, 21:37

a 2000pt Skirmish in a night fight setting. Objective based.

On the team of Green and Slime you had

Charlie (me) with Orks
Tony with Tyranids

Vs.

The team of lady boys with raiders :-P

Tom with Dark Eldar
Stephan with Dark Eldar

-------------------------------------------

It started off quite interesting, Tom brought his raiders slowly into play from Reserve whilst he persuaded Stephan to send his forces into the teeth of the Tyranids.
(The power of persuasion, I think Tom used his Psychic abilities on poor Stephan)

My Ard Boyz decided they liked the feeling of pain and death as they openly walked into the barrage of Toms Raider fire. (covers is for wimps and lady boyz!!!)

The Ard Boyz did manage to make one raider a sitting duck at the loss of all but one boy, this one boy manage to chop up half a sqaud of Dark eldar warriors whilst taking two shots from an ally killer kan, casually shrugging them off before he was finally Ork soup for the elves in spandex dinner.
(Yeah that's right I went there! Razz)

The Tyranids did exceptionally well, being match for match with the forces of the Dark Eldar.

Hive guard my MVP for the match, though the spawning thing did a good job too.

Vehicle of the match was with out doubt the Raiders, jet bikes were nice but got killed quickly.

It ended a draw due to being objectives though if it went on another round it would of been a win for Dark Eldar in my opinion.

Though if it went on 2 rounds could of change the tide.

Some one please feel free to carry on :-)

WarBunka-Charlie
Admin
Admin

EXP : 6493

Character sheet
Class: Ranger/Rogue
Race: Gwarl
HP:
Hive and the Tide vs. Pointy ears in leather Left_bar_bleue7500/10000Hive and the Tide vs. Pointy ears in leather Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/10000)

http://warbunka.com

Back to top Go down