Warbunka - BRGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on 2019-05-14, 20:53
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics

What next events do you want to see?

Go down

What event?

What next events do you want to see? Vote_lcap50%What next events do you want to see? Vote_rcap 50% 
    [ 5 ]
    What next events do you want to see? Vote_lcap0%What next events do you want to see? Vote_rcap 0% 
    [ 0 ]
    What next events do you want to see? Vote_lcap20%What next events do you want to see? Vote_rcap 20% 
    [ 2 ]
    What next events do you want to see? Vote_lcap30%What next events do you want to see? Vote_rcap 30% 
    [ 3 ]
    What next events do you want to see? Vote_lcap0%What next events do you want to see? Vote_rcap 0% 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

What next events do you want to see? Empty What next events do you want to see?

Post  Johnny KTOU 2011-06-13, 10:49

Hi everyone, we were thinking about running a new campaign for 40k, but honestly we're not sure how popular it will be.

I'm gonna try quickly to probe minds here to have an idea of what people expect: big 40k campaign, smaller games, different game system, or just want regular games.

The first choice I was gonna propose to organise is a full 40k campaign, based on a map like last time, but now available as well on the forum itself. Players can come and leave if they wish and can also team up. All rules will also be posted here so that everyone can actually plan ahead and even organise themselves some games outside the club (the number of games played won't affect the balance of the campaign). I liked the idea of each General carefully preparing his strategies, alliances, and next moves safely on his battle barge/leviathan/cocoon/shed...

Second vote is for a Kill Team campain or Tournament. Kill team are 200pts games were all models operate independantly; they're small 40k games and are likely not to need several weeks.

The next choices are self explanatory, if not one of these, what do you want to invest yourselves in?

Poll's until next week and I'll leave a multiple choice option, but please not more than two choices, it'll be easier to narrow down on the shorter term. (everyone wanna play everything Laughing )

Poll is here for discussion, don't hesitate to develop on what you'd like to see.
    Johnny KTOU
    Johnny KTOU
    LVL 6 Augmented Cyber Goblin
    LVL 6 Augmented Cyber Goblin

EXP : 6039

Character sheet
    Class: Mankini Wearer
    Race: Human
    HP:
    What next events do you want to see? Left_bar_bleue10000/10000What next events do you want to see? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down