Warbunka - BRGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on 2019-05-14, 20:53
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painting services

Go down

Painting services Empty Painting services

Post  BDA 2012-08-16, 13:18

Hello all I have thought I would offer my painting services in an attempt to A) get more money for my hobby and B) get more painting armies on the table cos it dose make a big difference to the game.

My prices are as follows
£1.50 for an infantry sized min

£3 for bikes and battle suits

£8 for monsters, dreads and rhino sized stuff

£12 for a land raider sized objet

these prices are for a basic paint job on miniatures that are pre-assembled and undercoated by your self’s.
By basic I mean a basic flat primary colour with shading and highlights (similar to what I have done for the majority of my armies)

I can only really offer basic paint jobs as my time is limited due to work and family not to mention wanting to get my own stuff painted so doing funky off the wall patterns and heavy converting on everything just takes too long.

I am willing to do the work for the equivalent retail price on predetermined miniatures. This can work out for both of us as you can often get miniatures cheaper online and my wife cant spent miniatures down the shop. But I would ask they are new and boxed.

And I am always happy to offer advice for free.

Any how let me know if you are interested and we can sort something out though I know money can be tight especially after just getting the mins in the first place.
BDA
BDA
LVL 7 Mobile Armoured Dice Factory
LVL 7 Mobile Armoured Dice Factory

EXP : 5910

Back to top Go down