Warbunka - BRGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on 2019-05-14, 20:53
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maelstrom games discount.

Go down

Maelstrom games discount. Empty Maelstrom games discount.

Post  Paul 2010-07-20, 23:47

I mentioned that I had a discount code sent through for Maelstrom games and thought I'd post it up for any members to use (It's good for Warmachine!). The code is not restricted to one person so give it a go.

YOUR PERFECT STORM VOUCHER
----------------------------------------------------------
Your 17.5% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on the Sunday of the Perfect Storm birthday weekend, the 1st of August 2010, at midnight (GMT) - so you've two weeks to grab yourself all those lovely new ranges we've brought in over the past few months since our expansion as well as all your old favourites at a great saving! Be warned, though, this will be our last promotion before the heady days of Christmas, so if you want a bargain before then make sure you grab it now!

Please note that this voucher will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Flames of War items
- not on any Seeds of War items
- not on any Too Fat Lardies items
- not on any Games Workshop Direct items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: THE-PERFECT-STORM

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the appropriate field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

Happy Ordering!

Paul
LVL 1 Geek Halfling
LVL 1 Geek Halfling

EXP : 5178

Back to top Go down