Warbunka - BRGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on 2019-05-14, 20:53
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN

+4
Warmaster Benji
KAOS JOKER
Giraffe
Fire-Warrior
8 posters

Go down

WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Empty WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN

Post  Fire-Warrior 2012-01-26, 11:58

WELCOME TO NEW TOWN
The red Zone
BRGA Necromunda campaign 2012

“Welcome ta new town… You look kinda green son, you not been ere long ave ya, you got that wide eyed look, a look so green you’d piss grass, ha. Ere ta find your fortune ay, that or running from something upstairs, get a lot of those. Rest assured boy, it aint no better down ere! It’s all started getting a little crazy in the badzones since that new archeotech was dug up. Place has filled up to the brim with new comers and scum and being out on the fringe there’s only one precinct to keep em in check. Troubles brewing and its going to get ugly real quick!”

“Ere, before you go a word of advice, this ones for free, you better find your self some good company, or bad if you know what I mean no one does well on their own down ere. You ever need any info son you come see me, names Chris always good to know a friendly face, that’s as long as you can keep it attached to ya skull. But don’t let me put you off, go make your fortune I’ll be around… Oh and one last thing, you may need a bigger gun!”

Welcome to New Town Red Zone! The Campaign starts here and now! I’ll be your host in the underhive and loosely running things so if you want any info message me or talk to me at the club. So here goes:

1. Players are pretty much left to sort there own fights using the battles in the Necromunda rule book to start. I will be introducing special and multiplayer games as the campaign evolves as well as other events and rules.

2. After a game it is important that the players involved complete the post battle sequence together

3. After a fight I need to know whats happened? I will need player names, gang type, gang name, result of fight and most importantly gang ratings before and after the fight! Plus if you want to mention anything of note for the fluff side of things. Message me or just grab me at the club.

4. Have fun!!!!! Necromunda to me isn’t so much about winning but the narrative. The struggle of gang life and the hell hole they live in. So no power gaming and don’t worry about results! Of course everyone will want to be king of the hive but id rather see some good charismatic gangs going through thick and thin no matter what than gangs being disbanded and started again because they’re not winning, its just not the Necro way.

I plan to run this for as long as everyone’s enjoying it so no time scales at the moment, drop in and out at your leisure as this is designed to fit round the bigger game systems at the club. At the closing of this years campaign there will be small trinkets for;

1.King of the Hive (highest gang rating full stop)
2.King of the table (victories. Ratio wins/games played)
3.One man army (hardest individual ganger)
4.Best gang (based on painting, modelling and fluff)
5.Best single miniature (again painting etc)
6.Life aint easy (The gang who had the s***t kicked out of it the most!)

So that’s it for now, get fighting and happy hiving. This page will be open for fluff Q&A and campaign news and updates; I’ll open another page for gang ratings and results as they come in.

Last edited by Fire-Warrior on 2012-02-09, 19:35; edited 1 time in total
Fire-Warrior
Fire-Warrior
LVL 6 Augmented Cyber Goblin

EXP : 5504

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:
WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Left_bar_bleue10000/10000WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Empty Re: WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN

Post  Giraffe 2012-01-26, 13:52

Chris Vs Frank next tuesday...start (with a loss) the way I mean to continue...
Giraffe
Giraffe
Admin
Admin

EXP : 6436

Character sheet
Class: Ceiling Polisher
Race: Giraffe-Badger Hybrid
HP:
WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Left_bar_bleue10000/10000WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

http://www.thrudball.com

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Empty Re: WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN

Post  KAOS JOKER 2012-01-26, 14:56

“Music in the underhive is a rare thing to come across, especially lively, upbeat and cheerful. But when they came, it made us all feel, well, I don’t know what we felt. It was five men, all in odd costumes dancing around, giving out presents. Two of them were dragging what looked like a rhino; I still don’t know where they got it from.”

“Focus! How did you lose that damn power core?”

“Me, Scud and Oppressor along with the cyber K-9 we were just given by head office were on patrol outside the south sector arbiter station. As they stopped outside the station I saw that one of them had a quite large lump on his back, also dripping what looked like hydraulic fluid from his sleeves. Slowly we all saw that some of their costumes made their hands and other parts of their bodies look rather unnatural”

“How do you mean? As if they weren’t human? What’s wrong with that? Xenos aren’t that uncommon you know. And you call yourself an Arbiter!?”

“No,no. That’s not the whole story, sir! Let me finish. Oppressor got given a present and he was told not to open it. They got into their rhino and the music stopped. There was talk amongst the civilians. A small panic broke out as one of the present boxes started flashing. Before we realised what was going on, plasma explosions were erupting from the presents. Me and Scud took cover”

“You mean to tell me that these performers planted bombs in the presents that they gave out?”

“Yes. Oppressor and too many civies died that day. Before we could do anything they took off taking the experimental power core from the station and a prisoner was missing.”

“So what, we have prisoner break outs every day almost. What’s so special about this one?”

“No sir, you don’t understand. The prisoner was a heavily augmented pit slave by the name of Lord Chop-to-Bits. There was a note left in his cell saying “The freak show has started. Be warned, no one in Necromunda is safe”. I have brought some camera footage along to prove that we didn’t kill them, we are not traitors!”

*large explosion outside*

“What in the emperor’s name was that!? Sound the alarm, call back up, NOW!”

*wall smashes down and there stands a large mechanical figure in the smoke*

“No, it’s you!”

“I see you survived our little show a few days back. Arr, how touching you kept our little note.”

“Why are you here? What do you want?

“Me? Oh, not too much, only your heads!”
KAOS JOKER
KAOS JOKER

EXP : 5802

Character sheet
Class: Ambasidor
Race: Phil
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmaster Benji 2012-01-26, 15:28

that sounds like a challenge mark! very good story by the way!
Warmaster Benji
Warmaster Benji
LVL 3 Dragon Curry Afterburn

EXP : 5484

Character sheet
Class: SPESS MEHREN!
Race: SPESS MEHREN!
HP:
WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Left_bar_bleue1000/1000WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post  KAOS JOKER 2012-01-26, 17:26

So, the arbiters want revenge!? challenge accepted. and thank you Very Happy
KAOS JOKER
KAOS JOKER

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmaster Benji 2012-01-26, 17:40

probably wont be till the week after next, as steve and I had planned a game of fantasy, but I will bring my arbiters along just in case lol
Warmaster Benji
Warmaster Benji

EXP : 5484

Character sheet
Class: SPESS MEHREN!
Race: SPESS MEHREN!
HP:
WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Left_bar_bleue1000/1000WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post  KAOS JOKER 2012-01-26, 19:20

Thats fine, no probs
KAOS JOKER
KAOS JOKER

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KAOS JOKER 2012-02-09, 13:15

"This just in, a pit slave gang calling them self's The Freak-Show Junkers have made yet another attack on local Arbiter forces. Full details are yet to be confirmed but we know that at least three officers and one high priority gang member were killed in the attack. Moments after the break in an elite unit of arbiters sent them running with ease, badly wounding one of the gang members. Unfortunately none were killed or captured. We now go to our reporter on scene, Jim."

"Thank you. As you can see behind me, what used to be a precinct is now a pile of rubble. I have been talking to an officer and they have reason to believe that some high priority experimental walker plans that this dead gang member stole from a unit of Guards men that were passing though the streets of Necromunda a few days ago, have been stolen. If it was the pit slaves or not, we don't know yet. Also only a few hours ago, they were sighted opening fire at an unknown group of men and Xenos supposedly baring the mark of the inquisition, weather this is true or not, no one knows.
After stealing a power core in what we are now calling the freak event, many robberies have been taking place but not money or prized belongings, but old plates of tank armour and worthless scrap metal, and now these blue prints. Are they trying to strike fear in to our hearts or planing something more devastating? This is Jim Tuker reporting for ..."

"Hey, i was watching that!"

"THOSE DAMN ARBITERS!! Were the hell did they come from? They ruined every thing!"

"ere, calm down boss. We still have the blue prints."

"You can shut up Mono! you had a hole put in to your chest!"

"May I inquire? How is our grand plan ruined?"

"That friging inquisitor. He knows what we are planing, why else would he be here?"

"I must say sir, the inquisition don't send out their best just for an outlaw gang causing havoc, or else there will be one constantly in the underhive."

"I suppose, but what are we going to do about the bounty on my head and the god damn spyers on our case !?"

"SPYERS !? we can't beet em !?"

"Master, quick!"

"What is it Ned?"

"I know how we can finish old Bessie!"

Thank you to Ben and Richard for two great games, I may have lost both of them but got lots of XP and lots of new skills. My next defeat Razz will be against Ryan and his Spyers, looking forward to it Very Happy
KAOS JOKER
KAOS JOKER

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaurdsman J.Day 2012-02-11, 17:03

"I heard you got your self a bit of a pit slave problem around here. Here is my suggestion, pay me well in blood and credits, and we will rip them apart for you. I wasn't offering. We are the Blood Pack and here to collect our bounty !"

Hey guys, Ben here (marks brother) and i will be joining you guys in the necro campaign with my Blood Pack mercs, yes i know its a bit sad (if any of you have seen blade 2) Razz they are awesome looking guards men that i am using the Van Saar rules for (made by mark, even i can't get away with such a poor job Razz ). I am looking for my first ever necro game on Tuesday, also still a bit of a Warhammer NOOB Very Happy only had two-three games (if they are any thing alike) thanks and will see you guys soon
Gaurdsman J.Day
Gaurdsman J.Day
NOOBIE
NOOBIE

EXP : 4667

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Warrior 2012-02-11, 18:28

Welcome Ben, mire the merrier. I'm sure you'll get a game of Necro on Tuesday. I'll make sure you do Very Happy

Oh and Pit slaves aren't the only problem in Red Zone New Town!

Chris Very Happy
Fire-Warrior
Fire-Warrior

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KendokaJim 2012-02-15, 16:59

Mask looked across the Scummers newly acquired territory, just another ar$e end of the Underhive and that was saying something. Why were the Orlocks so interested in this miserable stump of beforetime? Still, the current batch of scavenging should go well, it had to go well or starvation would be staring at them in the face. If there’s one thing that the Scummers feared more than staying in one place for long it was not having any food.
“Bossman”
“What is it, Mich?”
“We got some nice pickins, them sump-rats would do nicely in a stew.”
“I will have the largest one,” Mask quickly took away the one with a pair of vestigial mandibles. “Management cut”
That was another thing. The measly pickings of rats, slime and muties wouldn’t last for long if they were to rise to dominance. Already word had spread amongst the cooking fires and nomadic camp sites of the Underhivers that Scavvies were on the move again. This latest victory over the Orlocks – a major House no less – would draw more attention, favourable and otherwise.
“Any more, boys?”
“Naar, I only found some fungi, not sure if they’re eatable like?” muttered Sarge.
“Give ‘em to Bootie, he eats anything” Mask gestured towards the hulking Scalie who was lovingly polishing his ill-cared for spear gun.
“Did you find anything, Bootie.”
The Scalie grunted. “I found anudder boot,” he pointed at his head, where, sure enough, an ancient boot rested.
“Where are we going next, boss?” asked Sarge.
“When we going to root, pape and illage?” said Bootie.
Even this newly conquered dung heap would be able to support them for a while, and even though this fight had been easy enough the Hivers would now be alerted to their presence. Bounty hunters who would usually make a living wiping out lone Scavvie families would suddenly now be tooling up for the big game instead.
“For now, we wait and rest. Bide our time until we’re ready to strike. But let us fest on smoked rat and mucus.”
KendokaJim
KendokaJim

EXP : 5010

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Empty Spamalot(Delaque) Vs Sucker Punch (Esher)

Post  Giraffe 2012-02-16, 02:05

Bang…Bang…Bangbangbang…bang…bang bang…bang!
“Er, Sir Spender…”
Bang…Bang…Poppoppoppoppop…Bang..bangity-bangity-bang!
“Wot izzit, Sir Cumferance…”
Bang BANG Bang …Kerbang…!
“Why iz da gang blowin ‘oles out ov dat latrine?”
Bang BANG budda-budda-budda-budda-budda-budda-budda-budda-budda-budda-click-click-click…!
“Drokk, I’m outta ammo AGAIN! Dis Stubba EATS Bullittz…”
“Ere, Sir Cumcision, dere’s plenny in dis box…Sir Spenda wun MAJOR creds on Daggastab at ‘Beetin’ Charstards’ Gamblin’ Esta’blish’munt”
Cheerz, Sir Cumstance!
BANGBANGBANG …buddabuddabudda…Zappity-Zappity-pop-pop bang!
“Cos I told ‘em to, dats why…”
Bangbang……..bang!
“but…
“No buts, Cumferance, dis lot NEED targit praktise…LOTS of targit praktise”
Bang..bang..bangity-bang!
“It’s deez drukkin’ shades…we may luk cool, but I can’t see a blummin FING in da dark!”
“Da boss sez it’s to ‘one yor sixth sense…An’ ee noes best, Sir Pent”
“But Spender, pleeze… ”
“You too, Cumferance…we got Sucker Punched by a bunch of GERLZ coz ‘nonaya can spit-on-a-chick from 20 feet…despite I might add my BRILL-EE-ANT taktics ov ‘idin’, den all five of ‘uz jumpin’ dem at once, wen we cud smell ‘em”
“’Ardly Noo-Vowe Tak-Tikks for Delakks…Da Chief missed too, an’ cumf woz de only wunovya hoo ‘it anyfink…”
Shhhhh, Cision, ee’s not def y’noe…keep shootin…
Bangbangbang…baddabaddabadda-bang!
“Besides, itz not da Dela-koo way, all dis “fair fightin’”…we’re supposed to sneek up outta da dark an slit dere froats…”
“but wot about-”
“-If yoo hadn’t turned tail and SKARPERED whilst I was momentarileee vertikly challenged-“
“’Brave Sir Cumference ran away, ‘ee wet ‘is pantz coz ‘ees scared ov GERLS, Brave, Brave Sir Cumferance’”
(CHORTLES)
“- we would still ‘av ‘AD dem BITCHIZ. Now get SHOOTIN! Oi, Dudee, Chav, yoo useless maggots, out widd dem pistols…
“but Sir Renda-
“Renda’rll be fine, despite all ‘is newly aquired orificiz, he’s a tuff muvva, he just needs a…”
BOOOOOoooommmmm!!!
“OII! WHICH ONE OF YOO CUPID STUNTS FREW A ‘NADE?!?!?”
“IT WOZ ‘IM!” (Juves DUDEE and CHAV point to each other in unison)
“…Boss…Renda jus’ sed ‘ee woz goin’ to da bog…I fink ee jus’ got vaporized..."
(SLAPS HAND ON FOREHEAD)”DROKKKKKKK!”
“at least we ‘it summink at last…”
“SLAPHEADS!!!! Sir Cumcision…seein’ as yoo iz such a smartass, yoo can go tell Sir Tenty ‘ee’s relieved from Chem Pit duty 'an promotid…geddim to froe deez maggottz in whilst yot dere…Oh, an’ let Tenty noe iz bruvva Renda’s “gone to pee-ciz”…
Giraffe
Giraffe
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  syxx 2012-02-22, 12:21

chris is it to late for me to join in fancy a game? still not 100% on rules
syxx
syxx
LVL 7 Mobile Armoured Dice Factory

EXP : 7086

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Warrior 2012-02-22, 12:45

Mate you are more than welcome, been hoping you would Very Happy loads of people have only had one fight so you'll easily slot in. Using redemptionists right? What's your gang name, I'll add you to the list.

Burn the heretic!!!
Fire-Warrior
Fire-Warrior

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  syxx 2012-02-22, 13:53

muhahahaha yer aaaarrrrggggg dont put me on the spot like this Razz Cult of the golden throne will do
syxx
syxx

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Warrior 2012-02-22, 14:25

Like it, I'm sure they'll add some colour to the campaign. Add them I shall.
Fire-Warrior
Fire-Warrior

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  syxx 2012-02-22, 15:07

Cheers dude Very Happy
syxx
syxx

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Giraffe 2012-02-23, 03:13

Fire-Warrior wrote:Like it, I'm sure they'll add some colour to the campaign. Add them I shall.

sounds like Yoda.. alien
Giraffe
Giraffe
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Empty The plot thickens. (new gangs to test and introduce to the frey heres a taste)

Post  Fire-Warrior 2012-03-04, 13:09

Foot steps echo in the dark...

...Faster now, come on girl faster......What the hell happened back there?! And what was that thing?!.....Emperor it just took those guys apart! Guess it did me a favour, Emperor Protect where is it!?......Nearly there, wha... What was that?...............Cock the bloody hammer girl, stop shaking!..........I can hear you you mother f****r!...........I can hear you, I can.................

Screams echo in the dark...

"I want status reports from planet side now! infact forget it, Inform the local authorities, I'll be making planet fall in 2 cycles, prepair my team. I'll over see this operation personally."

"yes My lord Inquistor, as you wish". Should I inform Iquisitor Kai?"

"No it will make for a nice surprise..a very nice surprise.."

Fire-Warrior
Fire-Warrior

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KAOS JOKER 2012-03-04, 16:09

"Yes, a chimera! thats it, the last piece, then we can get out of this hell hole."

"But i like the rad zone boss, it smells like death"

"Has any one ever told you BamBam that your are a F*****G freak."

"Errr, no boss, i don't fink so?"

"May i inquire boss, how are we going to gain income while we are living on this monstrosity?"

"Once we finish Old'Bessie, we wont need income Buzz."

"Errr, boss, wot about food'n'ammo?"

"I dont know we will find a way, its going to be a blast"
KAOS JOKER
KAOS JOKER

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KAOS JOKER 2012-03-06, 23:46

thanks to paul for a great game. sorry for killing one of your gangers, and i swear my dice arn't loaded Razz
Next on the hit list, CHARLIE, YOUR GOING DOWN Twisted Evil
KAOS JOKER
KAOS JOKER

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KAOS JOKER 2012-03-08, 19:21

WARNING!! WARNING!!

Two new pit slaves sighted in Red Town, exercise with caution

Just finished making two new PS, one that is much like bambam and a servitor that will change the way i play, just need the credits to buy them Razz ( servitor costing 440 credits!!!!!)
KAOS JOKER
KAOS JOKER

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  syxx 2012-03-09, 07:43

Here me my children for I bring the word of the god emperor. To long has this planet faithless xenos and heretics got away with murder muggins and worse while the security forces do nothing or struggle. Well no more join me as we take to the streets and punish those who do or seek to do wrong for we shall not suffer the xenos nor the mutant or the heretic. You shall run scared you will be brought to the holy fire and be judged by the god emperor himself. We fear no evil for the emperor protects.

So join us and we will purge this planet of the un pure and unclean for the glory of the golden throne
syxx
syxx

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  KAOS JOKER 2012-04-05, 03:18

"YES!! its finally done!! Ned!"
"Yes master?"
"Do a full system check"
All ready on it sir, Drive systems working at 100%, Targeting and weapons systems also at 100%. but... "
"But what? and choose your next words carfully!"
"The transformation needs testing and i doubt it will work"
THUMP, CRASH
"NEVER UNDERMINE MY CREATIONS!!!"
"Yes sir, sorry sir"
"BamBam, fire it up, lets go for a test drive"
KAOS JOKER
KAOS JOKER

Character sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  WarBunka-Charlie 2012-04-05, 12:38

WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN 225px-Necromunda_8th
Grand administrator Matues: Artur I see you served in the 8th Regiment, the Spiders are known for their bravery and skill, especially after the battle of Deucalion, that’s whys I have summoned you from Retirement.

Artur: Ja

Grand administrator Matues: You see, the house Van Saar supplies many of the PDF with weapons, armour etc... they are skilled workers but... some of the other houses have hindered their progress.

Artur: Ja

Grand administrator Matues: You are to take a few good men to the Hive city and assist in protecting our assests, the Van Saar will help with young blood for you to train

Artur: Das ist gut

Grand administrator Matues: One more thing Artur!

Artur: Ja?

Grand administrator Matues: Stop speaking ancient Germanic

Artur: Sorry Sir *Mutters* Scheibe Kopf

http://www.yakromunda.com/gang/4287/jager-bomb my gang so far Very Happy

WarBunka-Charlie
Admin
Admin

EXP : 6483

Character sheet
Class: Ranger/Rogue
Race: Gwarl
HP:
WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Left_bar_bleue7500/10000WELCOME TO NEW TOWN, BRGA 2012 NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/10000)

http://warbunka.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down