Warbunka - BRGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 108 on 2019-05-14, 20:53
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics

Bloodbowl and in Particular Thrudball

Go down

Bloodbowl and in Particular Thrudball Empty Bloodbowl and in Particular Thrudball

Post  Giraffe 2010-06-30, 13:32

Guys,
I am running a club competition to give away a free ticket (worth £21) to Thrudball on Tuesday 6th July during our normal BRGA club hours.

Only Bloodbowl novices (i.e. not the current players in our league) will be in with a chance of winning, as I'm hoping for the support of all the current league members that night to help coach novices. We already have 6-8 signed up for this, and I will therefore cater for up to 12, first come first served.

Ideally I need as many "expert advisors" who know the current rules set as possible, to help teach how to play the game to Bloodbowl "Virgins".

I'll also need the current league players to bring their copy of the rules, bloodbowl boards, dug outs, loseometers, dice, etc a few teams of miniatures. I will confirm this soon, but may be able to provide everything myself.

I've created plenty of 110 Team Rating Team Sheets for all my painted teams, and have aimed where possible to have 12 players (16 for the gobbo's) and three rerolls on each team sheet.
Entry to this competition is Free, and will run as follows:

From 7:15pm -7:45pm Myself and the other Advisors will teach complete novices the fundamentals of the game.

From 8pm - 9pm each novice will play another randomly determined novice HALF a game of bloodbowl (i.e. 2 halfs of only 4 turns each). Turns will be limited to four minutes, so bring your watches please! We WILL start the second half promptly at 8:30pm, so play FAST!

From 9pm - 11pm the two players with the most Touchdowns + Casualties (INCLUDING fouls and crowd surfs, hoho!!!) + Interceptions + Completions will play a final full match for the glittering prize!!

For more on what happens at Thrudball, see www.thrudball.com. if you have absolutely no idea who this Thrud bloke is, see www.thrudthebarbarian.com, or ask an old gamer.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COMPETING and haven't already got your name down, PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK mrfrankhill@yahoo.com SO WE CAN GET AN IDEA ON HOW MANY WE NEED TO CATER FOR. PLEASE spread the word to club members who I still have no contact details for.

Thrud Needs YOU!!!

Frank
Giraffe
Giraffe
Admin
Admin

EXP : 6437

Character sheet
Class: Ceiling Polisher
Race: Giraffe-Badger Hybrid
HP:
Bloodbowl and in Particular Thrudball Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Bloodbowl and in Particular Thrudball Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

http://www.thrudball.com

Back to top Go down