Warbunka - BRGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on 2019-05-14, 20:53
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics

BRGA Newsletter

Go down

BRGA Newsletter Empty BRGA Newsletter

Post  Giraffe 2011-10-19, 13:32

(Emailed to BRGA members I've got Email Addresses for on 7/10/11. Only thoughyt to post on the forum on 19/10/11, sorry...)

In an effort to promote club attendance and to kick start more organised events I'm going to do a regular (2 weekly) newsletter.

This will list anything specific happening at the club and is your newsletter,so please feel free to submit any Gaming news you think other club members might be interested in.

So without further ado (as I've got work in 3 hours), here's a qucik summary:

Darts contest in main hall.
Keep your eyes peeled this month on the forum as the Darts Team have their event in october I think.

Will check and put a post up on the forum tomorrow, but think its 11/10 & 25/10...

Hence we may well be in the small hall for two weeks this month...

Battle Boards & Scenery Grant Update
We've completed the application evidence, and the store cupboard for the boards is now completed

The boards and scenery still all need finishing off, but Richard and I will keep chipping away at this over the next months.

Anyone who can help will NOT be charged that week for attending.

Dungeonbowl Tournament 8th NovemberIn an effort to kick start a new Bloodbowl league I'm going to run a Dungeonbowl tournament on 8th November.

I will come up with some fun rules, you can either bring your own (TR100) team or I can provide you with one on the night.

There will be a nice bloodbowl related prize hidden in a chest somewhere in the heart of the dungeon...

Can anyone lend me a few monster miniatures for the dungeon please?

I will also include your own FREE Colleges of Magic wizard for every race, with three unique spells for use in the dungeon.

Tuesday 11th October:I'm going to play Mark's Brother Ben a game of Bloodbowl to teach him the ropes, as he's shown an interest.

I think Mark Charlie and possibly a few others are playing Deadfleet, like Man-O-War but bigger by the looks of it...

I've PM'd Ryan if we can postpone Deathwatch as I didn't realise it was scheduled 11/10, awaiting Ryan to confirm.

Chris Revell is organising some necromunda shortly, got a sneak peek of a battleground last week looks exciting...

If you've got any news about BRGA or want more details get on the forum and someone is bound to have the details.

Thrudtastic!
Frank

P.S. if you want adding to or removing from the BRGA Newsletter mailing list please email STOP to mrfrankhill@yahoo.com
Giraffe
Giraffe
Admin
Admin

EXP : 6448

Character sheet
Class: Ceiling Polisher
Race: Giraffe-Badger Hybrid
HP:
BRGA Newsletter Left_bar_bleue10000/10000BRGA Newsletter Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

http://www.thrudball.com

Back to top Go down