Warbunka - BRGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on 2019-05-14, 20:53
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Regis Campaign Apocalypse day

+7
Giraffe
eviljimsmonkey
40k-all-the-way
TheRedRat
Ninjagosplat
Psychozero1
syxx
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

what Sunday in July can you do and all day or part day

Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 6 ]
Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Empty Re: Regis Campaign Apocalypse day

Post  BDA 2015-06-11, 12:40

thanks for the heads up man, hope you can make the next one Smile

i think i got enough now to start planning sides Smile
BDA
BDA
LVL 7 Mobile Armoured Dice Factory

EXP : 5904

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjagosplat 2015-06-11, 16:18

nobody seeems to want to swap shifts with me so its a no from me as well
Ninjagosplat
Ninjagosplat
LVL 4 Thrudd's Balls
LVL 4 Thrudd's Balls

EXP : 5731

Character sheet
Class: The Generic but opinionated
Race: Gamer
HP:
Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-06-12, 12:49

thanks for trying man Smile

i think i have got a plan for the 12th but just want to hold off till i am sure i have everyone Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-06-16, 13:13

Ok chaps the date and players are set for the 12th of July and the sides are as follows

Ryan and Jim with their dark angels and blood angles defending the east side of wolfs keep vs Kyle and Adam with their Chaos and Orks.
If you chaps can total about 6k between you each side that would be very cool and it does not have to be exact points wise but everything must be what you see is what you get.
Also Kyle has a stompa so if the imperial side want borrow my imperial knight or one of marks super heavy tanks to even the odds please see to that.

Stephan and his knights will be defending the west side of wolfs keep from my Eldar who will be attacking gin force.

The schools location is
Chichester high school for Grrrls
Po226rq

[MAP](will add map when PC stops messing me around)

And we have access to a ground floor room with disabled toilets nearby.
The times are as follows and I plan to load a fair bit of the terrain up on the Tuesday night before the apoc day so we got it handy and I will bring some of my own stash as well.

Ok so the plan is. (and this is a very basic plan and depended on people getting there bottoms in gear)

8:00 meet outside the Newtown

9:00 get to the school and start setup.

10:00 get the game rolling (round 1)

12:30 first brake (for lunch)

1:30 round 2

3:30 second brake

4:00 round 3

6.30 brake for dinner

7:30 round 4

9:30 end game.

The game set up is like I said before with 2 tables back to back that are 12’x4’ each (for a total of 24’x4’) with the imperials holding the middle 12’ of the table and the Eldar attacking from the west and the orks and chaos forces attacking from the east.
Imperial reserves come on from there short board edge.

They will be 2 separate tables in effect but played at the same time, they represent the boundary of wolfs keeps city edge and there is miles of city in-between. To keep things simple you cannot interact between tables as there are in fact 3 sides to this battle and that would just get to confusing.

For the love of all that is good bring up any points here and now rather than on the day.
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  Psychozero1 2015-06-16, 19:36

Jim when are you next at club so we can plan our battle plan
Psychozero1
Psychozero1
NOOBIE
NOOBIE

EXP : 3408

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-06-17, 12:23

and some fluff

Interrogator Galard watched the Dark Angles gathered at wolfs keep readying there defences. Somewhere out there was one of the fallen and they would take him before anyone could learn there grate shame no matter the cost.
It didn’t matter there was a horde of Orks and chaos filth surrounding him they would find him, take him and make him confess. A small group of blood angels where present but they should not get in the way and once they went into their blind blood rage he doubted they would even care.
warboss Hak watched his boys gather into unruly mobs from the shoulder of his Stompa with a sense of pride, the random gun fire and fist fights that broke out among his boyz  showed they were well juiced up for the attack. What he was not so happy about was that bunch of loony humans he had been forced to team up with to take this cursed city. They stood there all quite like mumbling some odd words over a bunch of other humans all staked down, it all smelt sneaky to him and the Grate Hak didn’t like sneaky, it was un Orky, but he could always bash em once they had taken the city.
Singling for silence by randomly firing his kustom shoota into the mob he gave his speech that consisted mainly of yelling WAAAAAGH! to ready the boyz for the kick off. Today was going to be a very good day indeed.
Dread lord Thellos stood watching the sacrifice to the goods, the Orks yelling was annoying but should not interfere and he consoled himself with the thought of their surprise once his forces turned on them when the city was taken. But most important was to get the stone of Zalkarolltamish, with it they could start the process that would engorge the Regis rift wide open and push much of this sector into a new realm for chaos.
Grandmaster Kethon looked out over the barren countryside from the burnt out shell of a building, he could feel the physic pressure building all around the city but mainly from the west where he felt the main daemon attack must take place, the free blade knights where gathering here as well knowing that anywhere grey knights fought grate honour would be found. Chaos was looking for something here and he would be dammed if he let them have it.
Farseer Bobrin observed the distant city from his hidden Webway portal; his Warhost was gathered behind him poised to attack. It was vital they find the stone of  Zalkarolltamish before the forces of chaos could, but these foolish humans would not listen to reason or logic and his ruins had shown there was too much risk of the humans keeping it, no his only option was to take it by force and get out before the main chaos horde could take the city from the east. The time had come for the Eldar to show the younger races what it meant to stand against there betters.
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  ApacheFlame 2015-06-19, 00:00

OK stupid question time.

Surely the game wont last anywhere near the time allocated, so I am guessing that we recycle our armies in some way? I have never played an apocalypse game, so I have no idea how it differs to normal 40k, apart from the poo poo tonne of points in comparison.
ApacheFlame
ApacheFlame
NOOBIE
NOOBIE

EXP : 3324

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-06-19, 06:52

It really can take that long for apocalypse games man and even more so for people who are not 100% clued up on the rules and again more time if there are more than one aside. I will look at times again but I was worried I had not allowed enough time for brakes.
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-06-21, 23:07

ok chaps the only real limitations i want to put on this apoc day is 1 unique character each and for the imperial to have 1 assassin between the 3 of you so you will have to sit down and decide who if anyone gets that. this is a apoc game but only a skirmish in 40k.

also can we all get together soon to have a chat about things and sort out any questions. will try to pop down to club tomorrow if i can but lets try and sort a little meet up for next week if we can Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-07-01, 12:57

Very sorry chaps but Stephen has put a big spanner in the works by pulling out.
It is not the end of the world but I cannot really justify sitting around babysitting your game with odd rules queries no matter how useful it might be as I really do have a lot going on in my life at the moment.
So options as I see it.
We cancel the entire thing, or
You 4 carry on with your half the game.
Please give your opinion and we will have a meeting Tuesday to discus as well Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  ApacheFlame 2015-07-02, 17:54

I know a lot of work has gone into this, but maybe it is best to cancel?

Particularly as you have put a lot of work into this, it doesn't seem fair to have you sitting on the sidelines being a walking rulebook.

Unless you want to take my place, I am happy to step aside and let the Eldar give the imperium a bit of a bashing.
ApacheFlame
ApacheFlame
NOOBIE
NOOBIE

EXP : 3324

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-07-02, 20:23

I would still love it to go ahead with or without me.
and thanks for the offer adam but eldar and chaos just don't work together in this context. Anyway I hope to have a little meeting with you chaps Tuesday to decide the best options for all Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-07-09, 12:07

Set up.
The table should be set up 4’x12’ with a no man’s land of 12” either side of the centre point short ways (24” no man’s land in all.)
Imperial forces set up first in there 5’ of table allowed. Followed by the chaos and ork forces. In their adjacent 5’ deployment zone.
Reserves and fall back moves are made towards your short table edge.

Strategic objectives

Place 2 in each deployment zone for each size and 2 in no man’s land between for a total of 6. Strategic objectives
Should be at least 12” apart.

Any unit can score but they cannot hold more than one Strategic objective at a time.
All Strategic objectives held at the time of brake 1 are worth 1 VP
At the time of brake 2 they are worth 2vp each
At the time of brake 3 are worth 3 vp each

There are extra VP for killing lords or war.

Best to try and not mess around with other aspects of apocalypse for now.

Reserves.
Flyers and deep striking unis can come on from reserve in the first turn.

Fast vehicles can come on after the first brake.

All other units can come on from after the second brake.
Once something is available to come on it does not have to come on but hang around till you are ready for it to do so.
So for example you can move your flyers on from turn 1 but you could wait till the very last turn to bring them on if you wish.
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRedRat 2015-07-12, 21:03

We wrapped it up a bit early as it was kind of a massacre (wont say which side as much as I want to, I'll leave that to someone else.)
So, there is a winner in the campaign now. But I can say one thing: It wasn't the nids who won.
I won't be writing a bat-rep for this one, but someone else may be. B) Stay frosty and gg to all who came.

TheRedRat
NOOBIE
NOOBIE

EXP : 3942

Character sheet
Class: Lurker
Race: Numpty
HP:
Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Regis Campaign Apocalypse day  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-07-12, 22:35

Oh you tease lol.
I hope you got to have fun doing it Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down