Warbunka - BRGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on 2019-05-14, 20:53
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the Regis Campaign Starts 6-1-15

+5
Psychozero1
Ninjagosplat
syxx
TheRedRat
KAOS JOKER
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 Empty the Regis Campaign Starts 6-1-15

Post  BDA 2014-12-19, 13:11

This is a little earlier than I planned but what the hell.
the Campaign is set on an imperial world of Regis Prim on the far east side of the galaxy at the outset of the 13th black crusade .

Chaos are searching for a relic that could plunge the eastern fringe into something similar to the maelstrom and eye of terror opening a whole new front of the war.

Other faction are either there to try and stop them, for a good fight or by happenstance.
please follow this link for debate an fluff Fluff and Stuff

Please use this thread to report campaign games you have won and against what faction as we as any Avatars you have killed.
If you did not win the game or it was a draw then you don’t have to report it as the system I use to calculate only uses winnings.

The reason I need you to use the forum for this is because you all have access to it and because I might not be able to get down for a few weeks at a time due to shoddy travel and there is no guarantee I will remember any results you tell me for when I get back to the office to update the excel spread sheet I created to keep track of all this.

Games can be any size you and your opponent agree on a but will be a bound game unless both sides agree one or more sides can play with escalation or unbound list.

Each Campaign game has to have your Avatar present and he must be your warlord. (see link about Avatar creation if you have not already) -Avatars-
You cannot take any unique items or characters. Also imperial assassins are not allowed due to the fact that they are very rare and geared to kill characters so I deem that a bit unfair.

At the end of the month I will tally up all the results and adjust the territory’s and then post up the new map, this will signify a new game turn.
The world is embroiled in war across all territory borders but is the battles your avatars fight that will detrmine territory won or lots.

I have worked hard on generating map and spread sheets to keep track of all this and making it about as low maintained for you as possible so please don’t make me chase you for game results.
The only other thing is to have fun and kick booty
BDA
BDA
LVL 7 Mobile Armoured Dice Factory

EXP : 5925

Back to top Go down

the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 Empty Re: the Regis Campaign Starts 6-1-15

Post  BDA 2014-12-19, 13:20

Turn 1

the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 Regisb13

turn one sees all sides moving out from there beachheads to take more land.

there are no random Events this turn.

CityPOPslave/slainheld by
white harbour3 Imperial
southport3 Tau
west hold-3Tyranids
mans landing3 Imperial
the capital10 Imperial
south hold5 Imperial
serpents keep3 Imperial
blue bay-3Eldar
wolfs keep 3 Imperial
maw harbour3 Imperial
lords hold5 Imperial
east hold-3Chaos
north hold3 Imperial
population lost18.00%
The area with a red boarder is a special mission area to be played vs imperial and Ork players.
Whatever side wins the most games using that mission gains that entire area as well as any others from other games this month.

-Turn 1 Mission-
the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 Captur10
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-01-14, 12:51

So me and mark had the first game of the campaign (that I know of ) and it was a win for the Eldar over the orks though Marks Avatar managed to get away from me.

anyway that is as much as anyone has to report on a game but if you feel like adding a little narrative then please do.

Farseer Talrin stood watching the Orks falling back to the Lords forest whit his aircraft harrying them all the way while his dire avenger body guards finished off any wounded orks nearby.

Jetbikes crisscrossed the battlefield searching for the Ork warboss but he had slipped way, Talrin did not have to be a farseer to know  he would gather another horde to bring forth.

To his left the Wraithknight void Fang  was in the process of rendering the giant ork battle suit to its component parts but the Orks would still salvage something from it when the Eldar moved on.

Sighing Talrin turned to enter the awaiting waveserpent, he could not help but feel that this battle might have been won but the war was far from over and many more Eldar lives would have to be spent to secure victory. He could feel a pestilent storm brewing in the southeast that reeked of corruption, it looked like his next course of action had been chosen for him.
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  KAOS JOKER 2015-01-16, 11:15

After seeing the slaughter of his red tide, Rote realised that his enemy was a lot more powerful then expected. He realized that he cannot rely on just one of his plane, he would need to bring forth the whole might of his ork air force. The next time he runs into the "pointy ears" he will be ready. Heading through the Lords Forest, on his way back to the camp that held the other two warbands, Rote could hear the cries of the dying orks behind him and the tearing of Stompy Von Stompanstien metal armour as the eldar made sure that what he left behind, he would have a hard time recovering.

Strolling through the camp, he felt the stare of the orks from the other warbands, judging him, mocking him. Did he care? Not really. The great doors of The Iron Bullet's hanger, Rote's main planet side warship and base of operation, screeched open and there, looking back at him were red eyes, thousands of them. This was his army, his red tide, his Luftvaaaghger! A single mek approached him and said "Boss, its ready!" Rote did not reply, he just smiled.

This defeat did not worry Rote, this gave him a warm feeling inside, this made him happy. He finally got the war he was waiting for and boy was it gonna be a big one. He climbed on the front of The Tron Bullet and addressed his Red Tide, "My Red Tide, it has often been said that I like war.

My boys, I like war... No, friends, I love war! I love Exterminatus. I love blitzkriegs. I love defensive lines. I love sieges, charges, I love mop-up operations, and retreats.

Wars across star systems, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of war that can occur upon this planet.

I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle. My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed sniper rounds. And there is nothing like a Mek using a stompa to destroy enemy tanks. And the feeling that comes when a human runs screaming from his blazing tank only to be mowed down by big shoota fire, is such an exquisite feeling.

Like when ranks of infantry ready their choppas rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a fresh ork hacking over and over into the bloated chest of a long-dead human.

The sight of deserters being ripped apart by the other boys is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by ear piercing Dakkajets!

When a band of pitiful pointy ears makes their final stand with nothing but small arms, only to have their defences smashed to atoms block by block by zaps from Kustom Mega Kannons, I'm in ecstasy."

As the doors to the hangers closed, all that was heard from with in were shouts and cheers. Get ready Regis, the war has only just begun.

(props to who ever can tell me were that quote is from Razz )
KAOS JOKER
KAOS JOKER
LVL 6 Augmented Cyber Goblin
LVL 6 Augmented Cyber Goblin

EXP : 5822

Character sheet
Class: Ambasidor
Race: Phil
HP:
the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRedRat 2015-01-20, 23:38

Me and Alfie had a game for the Campaign tonight, which resulted in the death of both avatars, and a draw overall, Chaos vs Orks.

The green tide marched forwards, intent on recovering broken ork technology, the mercenary group of chaos space marines lined up in preparation for them, intent on delaying the resupplying of the Orks. The chaos were, led by Ruthac the forbidden, a chaos lord who, on bad terms with his original warband, had to hire the mercenaries for battle. Zippa the Big Mek hit some flashy buttons on his shokk attack gun, causing snotlings to violently rip out from the insides of a chaos biker, much to the amusement of the ork. Everything else moved forwards, the warboss Grozgit Thick'ead zooming forwards in Klawmeks battlewagon.

Enraged at the mockery the Big Mek made of them, the chaos quickly retaliated, a well aimed Lascannon shot from an obliterator shooting Zippa's head clean off. This did nothing to slow down the process of the orks however, and any attempts to shoot the largest mob of orks was quickly negated by the pain boy Stitchums, who upon seeing any bullet holes, would put a cork in the hole and tell the boys to "get on wit' it".

The battle was bloody, the dead count high for Chaos and Ork alike. With Ruthac on his shiny bike in sight, Grozgit jumped out from the front of his battlewagon, and charged forwards with his nobs in tow. Bellowing insults at the chaos leader while his nobs were slaughtered around him, Ruthac charged into Grozgit, the two proceeding to do battle. The scent of burning Ork and bullet riddled Nurgle hung heavy in the air as the two clashed. Ruthac, much more agile than the hulking Ork, swung his power mace down, catching the warboss in the jaw and staggering him. The warboss then leapt forwards, but rather than swinging his power klaw, instead chose to try and headbutt Ruthac.

Seeing this clumbsy move coming, Ruthac simply reversed his bike a little, causing Grozgit to instead headbutt the bike. Before Grozgit could do anything else, Ruthac smashed his maul down on the back of the foolish Orks head, causing it to smash open like a watermelon, the now headless body of the mad warboss flopping down lifelessly to the floor. However, Ruthac would not be able to celebrate this victory, for he had taken too long in killing his foe. Flying over the wreckage of a kannon, the deffkopta squad called "Da Whirlies" arrived, launching 4 rokkits directly at Ruthac. In a second, the great warrior had gone up in a fwoosh of smoke, flame, and nurgle bile. Da kaptin of da whirly pilots laughed, before the Orks decided this fight wasn't interesting, turned tail, and ran. For the Chaos, however, they left simply cause there was no one left to pay them, so they had no reason to stay and die.

TheRedRat
NOOBIE
NOOBIE

EXP : 3963

Character sheet
Class: Lurker
Race: Numpty
HP:
the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-01-21, 11:14

Yay another win for the Eldar,

Talrin might have to be called Talrin the tepid but he is winning games and still alive so I can live with that.

Saying that in both games large pie plates have been placed directly on him and scattered off to do little or no damage so Talrin the pie dodger might also be a good title.

-----------------------------fluff---------------------------
Talrin could feel the corruption of the the land ebbing though he doubted it would ever truly be gone once touched by one of the plague father minions.

The fly’s and miasma that surrounded the Daemons had lifted with the last of the daemons themselves little more than whispers on the wind, their corporeal form fading along with their hold on reality now that there master had itself been banished back to the warp.

The towering forms of the Wraithguard moved among the dead avengers, safe from the diseases that killed there once living kin, removing there soul stones to be purified and join their well of souls back on the Craftworld, maybe even take on the form of more Wraithguard.

There was no time to mourn the dead, there search must go on or all would be lost and worst of all the ruins foretold of a new faction to contend with soon.

War spread across the surface of this world quicker than any plague yet but a few truly knew what they fought for or the stakes at cost.

nice post by the way kyle Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-01-26, 16:48

This is the last week of turn 1 of the campaign so please post any results by Thursday so that I have time to amend the map and post it for turn 2.Smile

So far eldar are in the lead taking territory from both chaos and daemons Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-01-28, 13:23

Turn 2:
Campaign turn one is over and I am pleased with the results.
There have been a number of dead avatars this turn so I think t make things more interesting we will allow your avatar to flee from the table by moving off your table edge though you forfeit the game if you do so but you will live to fight another day.

The Orks attempt to take Lords hold was repulsed by the imperium and forced them back into the lords wood with parts of the forest now clear of Orks for the first time in hundreds of years.

The Eldar have swept out of blue bay to take take parts of the lords forest as well and making moves towards the chaos held city of East hold.

The Tyranids have layed dormant for a while but have struck from across the sea behind the chaos lines along there east coast making a beach head there.

Tau have not taken part this turn so they have lost some territory to the imperial forces.

Necrons have woken in the north and taken north hold from the imperial forces there and are in a position to take on a number of factions.

the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 Regisb11

No.CityPOPslave/slainheld by
1white harbour3 Imperial
2southport3 Tau
3west hold-3Tyranids
4mans landing3 Imperial
5the capital10 Imperial
6south hold5 Imperial
7serpents keep3 Imperial
8blue bay-3Eldar
9wolfs keep 3 Imperial
10maw harbour3 Imperial
11lords hold5 Imperial
12east hold-3Chaos
13north hold-3necron
population lost24.00%

----There is a special event this turn where the side that can kill the most successful avatar from last turn counts as getting 2 victory’s…….. that would be my avatar……….oh dear.----

the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 Captur10

Last edited by BDA on 2015-02-02, 17:20; edited 1 time in total
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  syxx 2015-01-28, 13:50

We'll me and tony went to war and when it came down to it line breaker and first blood won it for tony but his warlord was brought down by chaos. After some great saves by the nids they took the early lead but we brought down the flying tyrant and charged his and after some awesome save by me in a challenge I slap a melta bomb to the big sob and made him run while cultists took out hive guard and stole an objective and my warlord live to fight another day
syxx
syxx

EXP : 7106

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-01-28, 13:59

sounds like a good close fight man Smile 
glad you can be part of the campaign Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  syxx 2015-02-04, 19:58

Well round 2 goes to the chaos boys but I lost my hq sad times
syxx
syxx

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-02-05, 09:40

Groovy thanks for the result.
Looks like you grabbed back the land the nids took, now let’s see if you can take back some more
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-02-11, 13:17

Well looks like we had 3 more good games last night and good clear results as well so thank you chaps and please keep up the good work J
I hope you are all enjoying the campaign so far

So for my game Eldar vs Sam’s necrons I got a win but there was not a lot of Eldar left at the end of the day lol

But his warlord got away to fight another day lol
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-02-19, 12:48

Hi chaps and well done so far this month we have doubled the number of games played and we can get some more in before the end of turn 2 I am sure.
So far it looks like chaos is leading the way with wins with 37% this month with eldar coming in close second and the other factions at around equal.

I will have to ask that you chaps don’t keep making me chase you for results mind.
If you win a game and I don’t know about it then you don’t get the points and your avatar wont get the rewards for winning.
That reminds me I won my 4th game Tuesday so I have rolled on the reward table and I get to roll on the  person warlord trait so I will do that next week before my game.
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  syxx 2015-02-24, 09:47

i beat sams orks Smile 7-3 i think
syxx
syxx

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-02-24, 10:21

thanks for posting Elvis Smile

this is the last week of turn 2 so can i please ask people to get there results in ASAP.
also seeing as next month is a half month game wise there will be no penalties for not having any games for your faction. IE you wont lose territory if you play no games
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRedRat 2015-02-25, 00:25

Had a battle of 2000 points against Sam, Orks vs Necrons. Sam won 8-1 with me conceding turn 4. No avatars died.
Another battle had begun. Orks had been dying left right and center, and boy were they having a blast doing so! The wierdboy Bozgub felt driven to go to battle, the waaagh energies making him tingle in funny and fairly wart covered places. They marched forwards, dust and sand stirring. Alongside the boyz were many of Big Mek Zoppa's contraptions, including a large, towering monster of ork technology, a Stompa.

Meanwhile, the necrons had woken once more. Phaeron Taq'n Veld, the leader of this force of necrons, gazed upon the what would be battlefield, as a tide of mechanical orks and their war monger dared to tread upon what was rightfully his land. He motioned to his forces to stand at the ready. They would want to act first, lest the orks get the first strike.

The metallic forces of the once slumbering necrons marched forwards to meet with the ork aggressors. Aiming at the colossal construction of Zoppa's, gauss shot after gauss shot was fired at the gargant, bits of metal plating falling from the large walkers frame. Trying to hide behind some rocks, the sneaky boyz kommado unit nearly avoided detection... Until they took an array of tesla shots to the forehead, reducing the orks to a puddle of black bubbling fungus stew.

Mad that they would dare attack his ride, the wierdboy jumped out of the Gargant's belly, followed by his posse of 19 ork boyz. As most of the orks drove forwards to engage the new foes ahead of them, Squigface put his hands to his head. In a flash of green, the wierdboy was gone, as was his retinue! But not for ever, as the mob soon re-appeared behind the main force of necrons, a puzzled look on the wierdboys head, as he "hadn't meant ta go there". The Stompa loosed bullets everywhere, missing most of it's targets and destroying a few of the metallic soldiers.

The necrons took no time to respond, Veld commanding his soldiers to turn around and open fire on the new threat, while keeping a consistent amount of firepower concentrated on the large ork walker. Canoptic wraiths glided towards a small band of gretchin, mercilessly cutting them down like wheat before a scythe. Things were looking bleak for the orks, wreckage and death strewn everywhere, the orks casualties far outnumbering the deaths of their foes.

His boyz dead, his gargant firing it's last bullets, his mek stubbing his toe. All of his fun and energy had run out, as had any courage the ork had left. Being shot at on the way, the wierdboy and the last two boys he had left turned tail and ran, one of the two orks being smacked against a rock by a triach stalker on the way. As the Gargant exploded, the Wierdboy swore at his foes, fleeing, along with the remainder of his lads. He would have his revenge. Maybe. Or he'd just carry on. Either way, the battle was won by the Necrons, the casualties suffered by the metal warriors minimal. Phaeron Taq'n Veld looked upon the battlefield, riddled with the corpses of dead orks, and the burning wreckage their vehicles left behind. If he had the muscles to, a smile would likely have been crept on his face. Perhaps. Either way, the necron lord suspected he would not see the green skin wierdboy again, or at least not for a while. Victory was his.

TheRedRat
NOOBIE
NOOBIE

EXP : 3963

Character sheet
Class: Lurker
Race: Numpty
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-02-25, 09:15

good bat rep there kyle Smile

i will have to keep this sort and sweet but will flesh it out in a day or so.
i won my game vs Elvis though i will have to stop taking the wraihtknight quite so offten i feel, but to be honest all he did was kill some cultists this time round Smile
i did kill Elvis Avatar aswell mind.... sorry elvis Sad
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  syxx 2015-02-25, 10:24

Sorry mate but the worst game ever of 40k it's not just that you cram so much cheese into your list it just is not fun for me and this is the 3rd time I have played you and the 3rd time you have tabled me in 2 turns with a white wash. And without being able to take named weapons or getting very lucky with spells I can't touch t8 and without pumping another £100 into the hobby just to compete with just your army which I won't be doing I feel it just is not fun playing you budd and I won't be doing it again.

And before anyone starts to say you should take this our that my army is themed tzeentch only. Looking forward to next weeks game against some necrons
syxx
syxx

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-02-25, 11:02

Sorry to hear you say that Elvis and you are entitled to your option and I can’t make you play me or anyone if you don’t want to.

I do have to say that you must not give in to despair and I have been there myself so I know what I am talking about. You have to keep fighting and playing and evolving your list and tactics. Before I came to the Bognor club I played vs some top tear players and to say I could go a year without winning is not a understatement but it felt soooooooo good when I did lol.

As for T8 units, I did not win cos I got T8 units. all 3 of them did was kill a few cultist and tie up your thousand sons unit……….. that’s 600 points that killed a few cultist worth a fraction of the points but I confess if we had gone to turn 4 one of them might have killed a few marines. and I had next to none in our games before this one.

I won cos I know the rules and I study my opponent codex, identify problems and find ways to deal with them, it can still fall to bits with the roll of dice mind you but knowledge is power. oh and a little luck helped me.

As for killing the T8 monsters they all have a 3+ save so missile launchers will do them mischief as will a fair few of your powers and I have had them die to heavy bolter fire before now.

If an army list requires unique items and named characters then it is not working as it should very much like the first dark Eldar codex that had to rely on a Archon to do everything. However you can take allies to try and fix weak spots in your list don’t forget and seeing as you won the last 3 games you played I don’t think your army list is that bad.

on my part I should top taking the big old wraithknights so much. not that they do much damage at is turns out but it is not good to rely on a units to much and I got tones of other units that have not been used much. Very Happy
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  syxx 2015-02-25, 14:22

fair enough budd but again prob like my 6th game of 7th i just feel like you need to dial it back a bit like sam asked me no to bring the hell turkey so i didnt and although i beat him it went the full length but hay im throwing down the gauntlet now i want a rematch best to give me a month to ponder but i want round 2
syxx
syxx

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-02-25, 14:29

Sounds good to me man and I promise I won’t take the Wraithknight or more than one wraithlord if that.

And sorry if I get carried away with my lists, will try not to Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  syxx 2015-02-25, 16:19

Likewise man sorry was on edge the whole day 63.5hr week finally took its toll on me and nether of us got a game out of it I probably should have canceled
syxx
syxx

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-02-25, 16:28

Don’t worry man we all have good days and bad days, indeed weeks, months and years lol
give you a better game next time, dice permitting lol Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  syxx 2015-02-25, 17:26

Even if it's non campaign I really Wanna try and beat that list
syxx
syxx

Character sheet
Class:
Race:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next