Warbunka - BRGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 108 on 2019-05-14, 20:53
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the Regis Campaign Starts 6-1-15

+5
Psychozero1
Ninjagosplat
syxx
TheRedRat
KAOS JOKER
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 - Page 4 Empty Re: the Regis Campaign Starts 6-1-15

Post  Warmaster Benji 2015-05-20, 08:15

Well, I was supposed to play alfie next Tuesday, but I have work so am unable to make it, I hope to be able to make the week after? If anyone wants to play my space wolves? Also Alex, is it ok if I use the space wolves suppliment for my force organisation chart and warlord traits?
Warmaster Benji
Warmaster Benji
LVL 3 Dragon Curry Afterburn

EXP : 5504

Character sheet
Class: SPESS MEHREN!
Race: SPESS MEHREN!
HP:
the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 - Page 4 Empty Re: the Regis Campaign Starts 6-1-15

Post  BDA 2015-05-20, 09:14

so long as it is upto date then yes you can Smile
BDA
BDA
LVL 7 Mobile Armoured Dice Factory

EXP : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-05-21, 13:53

oh and i won my game vs Matt but he did kill a lot of my eldar in the process lol
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  40k-all-the-way 2015-05-26, 23:53

Campaign results for my necrons vs Tony's Astra militarum.
Draw 4-4

Overlord Rivetrax and his Necron legions attacked the heavily fortified lines held buy the imperium, managing to serverly cripple there artillery but the captain and his company through great leadership and tact, held the line, keeping their communications array intact. The necrons withdrew with the knowledge that their enemy was at a loss but knew more would arrive soon. So they fell back maintaining their substantial gain in territory thus far and held back to repair and regain the forces that were lost this time round.

40k-all-the-way
NOOBIE
NOOBIE

EXP : 4108

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-05-27, 12:36

very nice chaps Smile

do you know if anyone else had a game to report as i might sort out the turn 6 map tomorrow Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-05-27, 12:42

also chaps it is the last month of the campaign soon so please have a think about what you would like from the next one.
i have a number of ideas such has the larger the game the more territory you take as well as more focuse campaign but this one has been very handy for learning what is what Smile.
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-05-28, 13:13

Turn 6

Things seem to have quietened down this month with most fighting taking part in the south east with both the Orks and the imperium reeling as Eldar and chaos forces try to get into position for the end game.

This is the last turn chaps so make the most of it.

Necrons will be trying to take Maw harbour if they win more games than imperials do.

Looking like Wolfs Keep will be the battle ground for the apoc day as all the key races can reach it.

the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 - Page 4 Regisb13
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmaster Benji 2015-05-29, 07:17

Then I guess now would be a good time to challenge people! I'm coming on Tuesday of anyone would like a game against my space wolves
Warmaster Benji
Warmaster Benji

EXP : 5504

Character sheet
Class: SPESS MEHREN!
Race: SPESS MEHREN!
HP:
the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-06-10, 12:43

if you can get onto whatsapp man you might have more luck sorting out a game as next to no one uses this any more Sad
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  ajw 2015-06-19, 18:01

It's taken me over a week to have time to write this but finally it's done.

Alfie vs Sam.

Result 8 all draw.

As the newly arrived chaos force of the Shadows of Darkness went forward into a desert and then from the sand the Necrons appeared in front of them.
        The Necrons went forward strait away and then Lord Rivetrax gave the order to fire then with that the battlefield glowed green with gauss killing marines and cultists alike.
      Once the marines realised what was going on they returned fire but only managing to cripple three warriors "IT'S NOT ENOUGH!" yelled Khorne Lord Urka'tzor as a cheer rose up from the cultists, but the high spirited cultists would not live through the day.
        Lord Rivetrax leaving his rear command post going through the monoliths eternity gate into the thick of the action. The Necrons pushed on emotionless to the slaughter that was going on, the monoliths particle whip killing even more marines, the canoptek wraiths charged into the cultists (with aid from some scarabs) and proceeded to rip apart every last one, only Lord Urka'tzor remained to fight them.
         The marines now had to secure an objective in the centre of the battlefield, pushing forward straight toward the Necron lines and the range of both c'tan shards. the daemon prince Gal'lumin went to kill a canoptek spyder trying to cast all of his psychic powers crucially being denied warp speed, the aspiring sorcerer from the thousand sons shot a fireball strait into the Necron line. Obliterators up on a rock now firing plasma cannons into the warriors all in the hope of stoping the Necrons in the centre as they also needed that objective. the Maulerfiend raced toward the central warrior unit and engaged them in combat. Urka'tzor now stood alone against a horde of wraiths he yelled "YOU CANNOT KILL THE MIGHTY URKA'TZOR" the wraiths didn't listen proceeding to rip him in half.
       Lord Rivetrax now wanted to start a mass rout as the battlefield glowed green once again the c'tans casting all they had but the marines did not falter, but Gal'lumin (who had failed his charge) now found himself surrounded by canoptek, the wraiths shot their particle beamers one of which hit him in the head and he crumpled to the floor, the lychguard of lord Rivetrax could not reach the Maulerfiend when they tried to charge, the Immortals got into combat with a handful of marines killed one but they did not flee.
       The marines now had one last throw of the dice, their warp talons finally arrived deep striking next to lord Rivetrax's old command post that was one of the targets for the marines. Most the marines started to make a fighting withdrawal quickly capturing a objective on the way, a lone Khorne berserker charged the immortals to help cover the retreat. He managed tear one apart before the Necrons realised that they had been flanked and their command post captured, Lord Rivetrax gave the order to leave the field as he had a much bigger prize in mind than the scalps of a few cultists.
ajw
ajw
NOOBIE
NOOBIE

EXP : 4659

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-06-19, 23:19

Nice bat rep man and thanks for taking the time to do it. I take you are chaos and nor space wolf's now Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  ajw 2015-06-29, 18:19

Yes I have switched to chaos. This is one from two weeks ago that I've only just had time to write.

Alfie vs Ryan.

Result 5-4 win for my chaos but it was very close.

A blood angels force lead by sanguinary priest Lazarus, moved into an abandoned city. After receiving a scrambled message from the 22nd Regis defence force that they had been engaged, that was all they heard. So Lazarus was sent to investigate, when they reached the battle site it was a blood bath, corpses everywhere, when they spotted an injured commissar under a statue, a couple of wounded radio men where found and then a medic. Lazarus called for a stormraven to evac the wounded when they heard the cheers and yelps of cultists, the shadows of darkness had arrived.
     Lazarus sprung into action immediately, devastators jumped out of their razorback to get into position and protect the injured guardsmen who may know what happened, they opened fire on the cultists hitting one in the head but he was all too happy to die in the name of Tzeentch.
   Now giving the order to move forward Tzeentch Lord Demerek and his cultists moved toward the wounded medic, a rhino raced past them also headed toward the medic.
        All too happy to hold the line Lazarus moved his land raider into position ready to strike if they got too close. When from reserve came a formation of assault marines using their meteoric strike on the thousand sons but only killing one. The pistols were more affective killing a few of them, the devastators killed two more cultists, Lazarus was not happy with that "You have some of the heaviest weapons in our armoury and all you can manage is two cultists."
     Daemon prince Sathunon flew on ready to unleash hell, Demerek and his cultists marched on, a squad of marines jumped out of their rhino to capture the medic. The spawns turned back to fight the assault marines who landed behind them, the maulerfiend just wanted to destroy a nice juicy land raider that it had spotted. Sathunon saw what the assault marines had done and cast all his psychic powers at them, he managed to enfeeble them and then cast haemorrhage killing two. The now empty rhino had to turbo boost to try and capture the medic, now it was time for the thousand sons to return fire but missed most of there shots. The spawns rushed into combat with the enfeebled marines but missed everything. The chaos marines that were capturing the medic charged into a razorback almost killing it, the maulerfiend could not run any further and missed out on the land raider
         Now finally Lazarus's Stormraven arrived to pick up the wounded, luckily for Lazarus it was also armed with a dreadnought which it deployed just in front of the maulerfiend that was now stranded in the open. Lazarus saw his chance to attack the now stranded chaos space marine squad, so he and his squad charged out of the land raider, the flamers were ready to open fire when sergeant Domiel said "Leave the champion for me" the flamers held their fire. The stormraven opened fire on Sathunon with every thing they had leaving him so weak he could barely fly. As Lazarus's squad charged in both flamers were killed by bolter fire, "Show yourself chaos champion Ruroq" said Domiel, Ruroq came forward but was swiftly killed. The assault marines on the other side now charged the chaos spawn and the vanguard veterans charged the thousand sons. Both combats ended with no clear winner.
      Demerek still moved forward and he was eyeing up Lazarus. Sathunon now flew as far away from the stormraven as possible, the Maulerfiend turned to face the dreadnought who had shot him. Shooting was uneventful, missiles were shot at the stormraven scoring a glancing but every thing else missed their mark. The maulerfiend charged the dreadnought dealing damage and taking some in return, the ongoing combats were won by the blood angels, the spawns were killed only one thousand son remained to fight, Lazarus was fighting his hardest in the other combat but it was a stalemate.
    The blood angels now looked to retaliate, the Stormraven few toward the cultists opening fire with hurricane bolters, it was only Tzeentch that saved a few of the ones that were hit. It also turned its lasscannon turret to face Sathunon shooting him in the back, as the lifeless corpse landed on the razorback, the cultists shouted "REVENGE REVENGE REVENGE." the devastators opened fire blowing up the rhino that was trying to capture the wounded medic. Combat was inevitable for the last thousand son who was decimated by overwhelming numbers of assault marines, the Maulerfiend blew up the dreadnought, healed itself and was ready to move.
      Now Demerek saw his chance, he flew out of his meat shield of cultists to charge Lazarus. The Maulerfiend moved into the Blood Angels deployment zone. No shooting was done because every one was in combat or about to charge. Demerek now charged in to try and kill Lazarus, "COME FORWARD YOU SPINELESS WORM!" he shouted but instead sergeant Domiel took his place he was instantly shredded by Demerek.
      The Blood Angels now had to fall back with the Maulerfiend threatening to cut them off, Lazarus had to leave the guardsmen to be killed or turned to the dark side by the chaos space marines.

I am playing Ryan again tonight so I will post the result so you can finish the map. Then when I have time I will make a battle report for the match.
ajw
ajw
NOOBIE
NOOBIE

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-07-01, 12:59

nice bat report man
have you got the the results for the other one as well?

i will look into updating the map tomorrow and posting the results Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-07-02, 12:56

So the Regis Campaign has come to an end and may I thank you all for taking part as it was a very good learning experience and I hope you got to have some fun games.
I have taken some lessons from this and hope to do an improved campaign next year and I would love some feedback from you chaps.

The table below shows the total games won and lost for each faction over the 6 game turns and looks like Chaos has come out on top followed by Eldar and then joint imperium and necrons in 3rd place.
the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 - Page 4 21010

the Regis Campaign  Starts 6-1-15 - Page 4 Regisb10

What does this mean for the world of Regis. Well I interpret it as Chaos giving the imperials a bloody nose and making a very strong beach head in the system but the world is still in imperial hands and the fight will continue in the new year.

Orks nids and Tau are all more or less holding on by their teeth at the moment and the necrons have made a secure foothold in the north.
The elders main efforts where prevent the forces of Chaos from sweeping the imperial forces aside and taking the capital and in that effect they have succeeded but only so much as chaos is now sweeping along the south and preparing to take Wolfs keep.

Like I said I have a number of ideas for the next camping and one is to keep it shorter as this one I feel did go on to long.
As it is shorter I might well ask people to choose a faction and stick to it as well as bring in a chart to roll on in the event that an avatar dies.
There is also the idea to have larger games reflect a bigger impact on the map.
I feel that the hex system is nice but taking a few hex for each battle is not really working as it takes to long so instead I will work on a new map that has regions you fight over instead.
More ideas are welcome.

Thanks again chaps and don’t worry the battle for Regis is not over yet.
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  ajw 2015-07-02, 20:28

Sorry such a late reply, I've been busy for for the last few days.

I was winning 6-0 when Ryan conceded. Battle report to come when I have time.
ajw
ajw
NOOBIE
NOOBIE

Back to top Go down

Post  BDA 2015-07-02, 21:19

That is cool man and I look forward to seeing the bat report Smile
BDA
BDA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4